3/18/2010

Disney Love.

Try defining your childhood by a pop culture reference.

Without hesitation I would define mine by Disney classics. I think I've figured out Disney's secret method to the madness:
Take one part amazing sing along-songs
one part love story
one part talking animals
one part adult jokes (this part is small enough to be ignored by the youngest, big enough to entertain the adults and then make the kids old enough to understand them feel cool) win win win.
Then take all the parts and squeeze it into a white bulky plastic VHS case. WIN.

So I recent obtained my childhood collection of VHS Disney movies. I plan to watch them all.

Disney Movies I've watched recently

  • Peter Pan
  • Pocahontas 
  • Aristocats
  • Aladdin
  • Aladdin: King of Thieves
  • Cinderella
  • 101 Dalmations
  • The Rescuers
  • The Jungle Book
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Hercules 
  • Snow White
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Sword in the Stone

    No comments: